Basic RYT-200 | Tara Judelle
Embodied Flow™ is the Science and Art of weaving embodied anatomy with alignment based hatha yoga in order to move into the ever-deepening awareness of our consciousness. Embodied Flow™ opens a door to the transformative aspects of yoga, taking asana and other practices beyond a formulaic external approach into the Living Art of Yoga™.
The 200-hour level foundational yoga teacher training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow™ perspective. Topics and practices include asana, embodied anatomy, pranayama, meditation and the foundations of non-dual tantric philosophy. With a focus on the process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, students will deepen their own journey in the Living Art of Yoga™ while preparing to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
U P C O M I N G R Y T – 2 0 0 T R A I N I N G S
Embodied Flow™ 200-hour Training
September 1-28, 2019
Yoga Barn, Ubud, Bali
T H E E M B O D I E D F L O W™
R Y T – 2 0 0 T R A I N I N G C U R R I C U L U M
• Foundational alignment for Embodied Flow™ asana, integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space
• Embodiment Practices inspired by Body Mind Centering® – tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems.
• Embodied Anatomy & Physiology
• Pranayama and Meditation to support our embodiment practices
• History and Philosophy of Yoga, including foundational non-dual tantric philosophy and classical texts such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
• Teaching methodology and teaching exercises / theming / sequencing
• Observing, demonstrating and assisting
• Discovering your voice as a teacher