200-Hour Foundations Training
December 15, 2017 – January 11, 2018
For further details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 200-hour level foundational yoga teacher training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow™ perspective. Topics and practices include asana, embodied anatomy, pranayama, meditation and the foundations of non-dual tantric philosophy. With a focus on the process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, students will deepen their own journey in the Living Art of Yoga™ while preparing to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
T H E E M B O D I E D F L O W™
R Y T – 2 0 0 T R A I N I N G C U R R I C U L U M
• Foundational alignment for Embodied Flow™ asana, integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space
• Embodiment Practices inspired by Body Mind Centering® – tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems.
• Embodied Anatomy & Physiology
• Pranayama and Meditation to support our embodiment practices
• History and Philosophy of Yoga, including foundational non-dual tantric philosophy and classical texts such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
• Teaching methodology and teaching exercises / theming / sequencing
• Observing, demonstrating and assisting
• Discovering your voice as a teacher
Sample Daily Schedule:
Please note, the first day will commence at 7am, and the final day will finish at 6pm. The daily schedule will be subject to change based on the day and the needs of the students.
6:30-7:00am Tea, coffee and a light snack available
7:00-10:30am Pranayama, Meditation, Asana, Journaling
4:30-6:30pm Asana/Practice Lab
This course provides the hours required for registration with the Yoga Alliance certification for the RYT 200® as well as certification with the Embodied Flow™ School of Yoga 200-hour Foundations.
Accommodations rates include:
27 nights accommodation; brunch and dinner from on-site organic garden.
Deposits are due upon acceptance of application.
Deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are part of the overall tuition.
Full payment is due 6 weeks prior to the training commencement.
After this date, full payment for new registration is due immediately.