200-Hour Foundations Training
December 15, 2017 – January 11, 2018
For further details please email: email@example.com
The 200-hour level foundational yoga teacher training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow™ perspective. Topics and practices include asana, embodied anatomy, pranayama, meditation and the foundations of non-dual tantric philosophy. With a focus on the process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, students will deepen their own journey in the Living Art of Yoga™ while preparing to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
T H E E M B O D I E D F L O W™
R Y T – 2 0 0 T R A I N I N G C U R R I C U L U M
• Foundational alignment for Embodied Flow™ asana, integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space
• Embodiment Practices inspired by Body Mind Centering® – tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems.
• Embodied Anatomy & Physiology
• Pranayama and Meditation to support our embodiment practices
• History and Philosophy of Yoga, including foundational non-dual tantric philosophy and classical texts such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
• Teaching methodology and teaching exercises / theming / sequencing
• Observing, demonstrating and assisting
• Discovering your voice as a teacher
Sample Daily Schedule:
The daily schedule will be subject to change based on the day and the needs of the students.
6:30-7:00am Tea, coffee and a light snack available
7:00-10:30am Pranayama, Meditation, Asana, Journaling
4:30-6:30pm Asana/Practice Lab
This course provides the hours required for registration with the Yoga Alliance certification for the RYT 200® as well as certification with the Embodied Flow™ School of Yoga 200-hour Foundations.
$1000 USD Deposit is due upon acceptance of application.
Deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are part of the overall tuition.
For the standard rate, the full payment is due 6 weeks prior to the training commencement.
After this date, full payment for new registration is due immediately.