200-Hour Foundations Training
September 1-28, 2019
The 200-hour level foundational yoga teacher training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow™ perspective. Topics and practices include asana, embodied anatomy, pranayama, meditation and the foundations of non-dual tantric philosophy. With a focus on the process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, students will deepen their own journey in the Living Art of Yoga™ while preparing to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
T H E E M B O D I E D F L O W™
R Y T – 2 0 0 T R A I N I N G C U R R I C U L U M
• Foundational alignment for Embodied Flow™ asana, integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space
• Embodiment Practices inspired by Body Mind Centering® – tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems.
• Embodied Anatomy & Physiology
• Pranayama and Meditation to support our embodiment practices
• History and Philosophy of Yoga, including foundational non-dual tantric philosophy and classical texts such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
• Teaching methodology and teaching exercises / theming / sequencing
• Observing, demonstrating and assisting
• Discovering your voice as a teacher
Sample Daily Schedule:
Please note, the first day will commence at 2 pm, and the final day will finish at 12 pm. The daily schedule will be subject to change based on the day and the needs of the students.
7:00 – 8:15 am Pranayama, Kriya, meditation, contemplation
8:15 – 8:30 am Break
8:30 – 10:30am Practice
10:30 am – 12pm Brunch
12:00 – 3pm Lecture/Lab
3:00 – 4:00pm Break
4:00 – 6:30 pm Lab
This course provides the hours required for registration with the Yoga Alliance certification for the RYT 200® as well as certification with the Embodied Flow™ School of Yoga 200-hour Foundations.
STANDARD RATE- Must be paid in full by July 21, 2019
$3850 USD Tuition and daily brunch
For more information please contact: email@example.com